You will drive one of the best
jetskis on Lake Havasu - The Yamaha VX110 Deluxe
Deluxe was designed to deliver fun and performance, while
pairing Yamaha’s unparalleled reliability with a stylish design. The
VX110 Deluxe is longer than comparable models, providing a
rider-forward design that not only accommodates a roomier, more
comfortable seat, it allows for a larger rear platform. This makes
reboarding easy and offers a great place to hang out and relax with
It’s easy to see why the VX110 Deluxe was awarded the Watercraft of the Year.
- The VX™ Series is powered by a Yamaha MR-1™
four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, 110
horsepower, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled
engine for class-leading performance.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI):
Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and
Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's
lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic
switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes
overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
- Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine
oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with
water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.):
An integrated, computerized management system that controls and
adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping,
engine diagnostics and OTS. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates
when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer
the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the
watercraft is decelerating.
- Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled
Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a
thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control
- Corrosion Protection System:
Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic
corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a
long service life.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable
Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all
throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
- The VX pump design is one of the most
efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and
thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
- Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be
backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you can not turn
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner:
For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances
between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The
dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for
better thrust, performance and hook up.
- Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters
out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A
combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine
engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Ultra-Lightweight, High Strength Hull and Deck
- The VX hull is designed to be light and
- Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with
Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability,
handling and comfort.
- Performance Sponson Design: Provides
added straight-line comfort and an improved two and three-up riding
- Multi-function Electronic Information
Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel
level, low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, overheat warning,
hour meter, check engine light with self diagnostic function.
- Low RPM Mode: Also with the touch of a
button on the remote transmitter, the top speed of the VX110 Deluxe is
reduced by nearly 30 percent.
- Yamaha Security System: This security
system that can be activated with the touch of a button ensures that
no one starts the VX110 Deluxe without your permission.
- Dual Concave Mirrors: Automotive style
- 19 Gallons of Total Storage: Includes a
large bow storage locker and glove box.
- Extra Large Boarding Platform: Provides
a stable platform for re-boarding.
- Glove Box with Self-draining Beverage
Holders: The industry's first self-draining insulated beverage
- Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added
comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®:
A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft’s
Back to Home Page
Reserve your Personal Watercraft by calling
928-453-4PWC or 1-888-HAVA-PWC
Lake Havasu State Park
Lake Havasu Park Map
State Park Hours
Park hours and information
are available by calling (928)
The park is located at 699 London Bridge Road off
Highway 95 & Industrial Boulevard.
Learn about our pricing and
Current Weather &
Lake Havasu References
Lake Havasu Convention
and Visitors Bureau
Pyramid Lake, CA
Patagonia Lake, AZ
Burney Falls, CA
Matagorda Bay, TX
Recreation Management Services
Camp Host Jobs
Share your RV photos